Monday, March 15, 2010

TV channels and my favorite serials/shows

I love watching TV. Once upon a time when i was young :) , i was not allowed to watch TV a lot. In fact my parents did not buy TV till I pass my 10th class exam. Thats normal...but may be thats why i am now adicted to watch TV. :)
In germany, most of TV channels show American serials translated in german. They have really few serials which are originally German and also enjoyable. Channels like ZDF, Das Erste have all original german shows but in my opinion they are nothing else but boaring. So out of all these original german TV shows there are really few serials/shows which i really enjoy to watch.
My most favorite german TV serial on RTL channel is "Alarm für Cobra 11"....full action packed serial. I started watching this serial because i used to like one of the actors a lot...but then after few years he lfet the serial and now another one joined it ...he also good.
Another favorite show is Stefan Raab's "TV Total ". When i first time watched this show...i felt it very similar to very old TV show in india "Movers and shakers " by Shekhar suman. They both have the same style of witty and funny comments on other channel's shows, giving very less chance to talk for a guest on the show while interviewing him/her. But still Stefan raab has his own different style...no dought.
One very interesting informative show is "Stern TV" moderated by Günther Jauch . I like this show mainly because of different topics he talked about. Very informative show.
Few years ago when i lost my job , i had lot of time in hand...and that time i used to watch one coocking show....that was my one of the favorites...it was from "Tim mälzer" I used to like his way of communicating with viewers, his very easy to do recipes, and his type of telling how to do this recipe. Then soon i got the job and never got a chance to watch that show again. Now I even don't know that shows still exists or not....
One very interesting comedy show on SAT1 is "Sechserpack" ..there is a group of 6 people and they act in different short comedy stories. The jokes are too good in the show ....most of the time.
In reality shows, i watch mostly Super Talent and DSDS...the main interest in this shows is Dieter Bohlen's straight forward, brave and some times contraversial comments on the candidates and Bruce Darnell's german comments in American accent and his emotional drama :)
All other American serials on german channels translated in german are also good. Serials like CSI newyork, CSI miami, Criminal intent, Burn notice, Gilmore girls are few of my faviourates.
Actually Nick channel is supposed to be for children but big children like me :) also like to watch this channel. All serials from Schnider's factory like "i-Carly, Drake and Josh, Zoy101" are just amezing. And how can I forget "The simpsons and SpongeBob"...really good cartoons. Allthough I think Simpsons is really not for the children.
But there is still one serial...which is just not comparable to any of the serials and my The most favorite is none other than "FRIENDS"...there is just no comparision to this serial. Around 4 years ago my sister presented me DVDs of all the 10 seasons of FRIENDs....and since then don't know how many times i must have watched it. My husband does not understand how can i watch this over and over again when i alreday know all the jokes , exact timing of the funny comment coming from which character. :) I also don't know why l like this serial soooooooooo much...but hey i don't even care to find the reason. May be its the best chemistry of all actors, good story, problems and happy moments coming in the life of these 6 friends can happen with anybody like u and me....joey's innocance...no idea....what exactly makes this serial so amezing........But one thing i know that this brings smile on my face everytime i watch...It makes me forget all my stress, problems atleast for some time and thats enough for me.

1 comment: